Mixed Credit Report Lawyer

Contact Us
On the page
Credit Report Issues
Areas Served

A good credit score is essential for various reasons, such as applying for loans, credit cards, or mortgages. One day, you decide to apply for a credit card. You’re responsible with your finances, so you’re confident about getting approved. Soon after you apply, you receive notice that your application has been denied. Upon investigation, you realize your credit score has dropped significantly, and your credit report shows extensive debt and bankruptcy. After consulting with the credit reporting agencies, you determine that you have a mixed credit report with someone with the same name as you. Now you have a horrible credit score and are unsure how to correct it. How can you fix your mixed credit report? Who will help you? One simple mistake on your credit report can create lifelong issues. You need to act quickly if you notice your credit report has incorrect information. The legal team at Ware Law Firm can help you fix your mixed credit report.

Call us today to schedule your free case evaluation.

What is a Mixed Credit Report?

A mixed credit report occurs when your credit file is mixed with another person’s file on consumer reporting agencies. This can happen if you have a common name. For example, millions of people in the United States may be named “John Smith.” Because of this, people with the same or similar names may end up with a mixed credit file. Additionally, if a credit reporting agency misspells your name or address, you could have a mixed credit report. Those credit report errors can be devastating because you will be judged based on the other person’s financial decisions. If the other person is maxing out their credit cards and isn’t making payments, your credit score may be negatively affected.

Here are some other consequences of a mixed or merged credit report:

  • Creditors might be unwilling to lend to you
  • Your interest rates may increase
  • Your credit applications could be denied
  • You may have a difficult time filing an updated credit report

To fix a mixed credit report, you can file a dispute with credit bureaus, but this can be a complex and time-consuming process.

How Can a Mixed Credit Report Lawyer Help?

Mixed credit reports can be so damaging, and what’s worse is that the dispute process is complicated. Additionally, filing a dispute doesn’t guarantee that your report will be fixed. Thankfully, a mixed credit report lawyer can help. A lawyer will help you with the dispute process, ensuring that it goes smoothly and that your mixed credit files are straightened out. If necessary, your attorney can help you file a lawsuit to recover damages for the financial and emotional stress this situation has caused you. We have more than 20 years of experience at Ware Law Firm and are devoted to helping clients fix their mixed credit reports and update their credit history. If you notice a mixed credit report, call us today to get started on your case.

Show More
Show Less

Free Case Review

Talk to a lawyer now

Max. file size: 10 MB.
Aggressive Consumer Protection & Litigation
As far as I’m concerned, you’re more than another case number. I see you — the real person behind the problem.
A big advantage of being a solo attorney in a small town is that I can provide my clients with the exclusive time and care they deserve.
I started practicing law in 1998. With over 20 years of experience under my belt, you can rest assured your case is in good hands.
If you need to meet outside of normal business hours, or if your situation prevents you from coming to my office, I’m happy to accommodate you.
Money problems can leave you in fear and desperation

Depressing Hopelessness…

Possible Loss Of Your Home And Property…

Unsure What Comes Next…

We can help.
Money problems can leave you in fear and desperation

Depressing Hopelessness…

Possible Loss Of Your Home And Property…

Unsure What Comes Next…

We can help.
What Our Clients Say
Christopher Graves
I think reviews from consumer are important; yet, reviews from other attorneys are just as important, in my opinion. Lawyers know the level of integrity, skill, and value-added of their colleagues. With that being said, Daniel Ware can be summed up in sentence: Daniel Ware is your favorite lawyer's favorite lawyer. If I had a civil, criminal, or bankruptcy matter, Daniel would the lawyer I would call.
Kelvin Beverly
Mr. Ware is a very dependable and committed lawyer. He kept me in the loop of what was going on and most importantly he never stopped fighting for my case. That old saying 'He was A-1 from Day-1." Thanks Mr Ware.
Jennifer Bennett
Daniel Ware is an amazing lawyer; very professional and committed. This has been stated over and over again in the reviews. However, he's more than that. Intelligent, compassionate and empathetic you can trust your concerns will be handled. I could go on, but the fact is I'd trust no one else for my affairs. The Ware Law Firm is all I needed.

What is my case worth

Chapter 13 Bankruptcy

Workers' Compensation

FAQ: Mixed Credit Reports

How can I tell if I have a mixed credit report?

You should check your credit file if you notice strange occurrences, such as getting loans or other applications denied. Once you review your report, ensure all your information is spelled correctly. If you see incorrect information, you likely have a mixed credit report.

Do I really need a mixed credit report lawyer?

While hiring a mixed credit file attorney is not legally required, doing so can be beneficial. Your lawyer will help you file a dispute, and they will do what it takes to ensure your report gets corrected. If your dispute doesn’t fix your report, your lawyer can help you file a lawsuit and represent you in court so you can earn compensation for your damages.

When should I contact a mixed credit report lawyer?

You should contact a mixed credit report lawyer as soon as you notice the wrong information on your credit report. Whether it’s a wrong address, a misspelled name, or even credit information that doesn’t match your history, incorrect information on your report indicates that you need help. It’s essential that you contact a lawyer as soon as you notice something’s wrong so you can fix your report quickly.

103 3rd Street NW Magee, MS 39111
(601) 439-7079
403 Towne Center Boulevard Building 403C Ridgeland, MS 39157
(601) 439-7079
Also serving clients in ...